Double brick gem, footsteps to amenities
Right in Nowra’s Town Centre, this freestanding double brick residence is the former medical practice of a distinguished member of the local community. Set on a 727 square metre block this single level home has been modified to accommodate the practice,but can be reverted to a handsome family living space if desired.
R3 zoning creates exciting possibilities for redeveloping the north facing site (STCA), or it can just as easily work as a thriving home-business. Level access to the front door makes it ideal for the mobility impaired, and there is extra parking at the rear.
• Generous bedrooms, study and Art Deco details
• Eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
• Bathroom with original ceramic fixtures, second w/c
• Secure storage, ducted a/c, security alarm system
• High ceilings, fireplace, timber floors under carpets
• Wide Street frontage, lock-up garage and carport
A stroll to Marriott Park, cafes and dining options, its central location is convenient, family-friendly and has great access to the Princes Highway. Nowra Stockland Shopping Centre is within a walk, schools are nearby, and it is a short drive to riverside picnic areas plus coastal swimming spots.
Rates: $379.22 /qtr
Water: $221 /qtr
Inspections: As Advertised or by Appointment
Call Co Agent Peter Russell 0402 215 555