Entertain To Your Heart’s Content
Right in the heart of the action, this modern security apartment offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle within footsteps to Taylor Square, Oxford Street dining and transport. Its north east facing layout is generous, catching elevated views over Flinders Street, Darlinghurst and out to the skyline of Potts Point.
Versatile, stylish and filled with light, its combined living and dining space can be converted to guest accommodation if needed. Glass bi-folds open to a deep covered balcony that you’ll want to use for entertaining right away. It’s perfect for watching local festivities, sunny morning coffee or alfresco meals with friends. The spacious bedroom also opens to the balcony and includes an oversized mirrored robe.
• Integrated kitchen with granite benchtops and dishwasher
• Neat, bright interiors finished with polished timber floors
• Bathroom has contemporary fixtures and laundry facilities
• Video security intercom and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Level elevator access to car space in the secure basement
• Property has had only one owner since construction in 1999
Situated on Level 3 of a solid, well-constructed block, the title includes access to a communal rooftop with iconic city views of the Harbour Bridge and water. Within moments you can be enjoying a coffee, shopping at Woolworths, catching a bus or making the most of renowned entertainment spots including Oxford Art Factory or the Beresford Hotel. Museum and Central Stations are within a walk, providing quick access to the CBD, Airport and major metro areas. You can also walk or bike ride to the CBD, it’s that close.
Agent declares an interest
Strata Levies: $1,278.75 /qtr
Council Rates: $220 /qtr
Water Rates: $178.57 /qtr