Central, convenient, easycare - 49 Square Metres
With an impressive address that’s ideal for professionals wanting instant access to the city, this oversized studio apartment makes an exceptional investment, lock-up-and-leave or first home. It is placed on level 3 of the stylish ‘Manhatten’ security development with full access to a gymnasium and sauna.
All the vibrant lifestyle benefits of Surry Hills are nearby, including Crown Street’s renowned dining precinct, wine bars and boutiques. Oxford Street, Hyde Park and Museum Train Station are within a walk, and it has quick access to UTS, Haymarket and Chinatown.
Aside from its great location, generous dimensions are a key feature of this home. The living area, kitchen and bathroom are unusually spacious, and the self contained 49sqm layout extends to a north facing balcony. In great condition, you can enjoy the interiors as-is or add your own personal touches.
Computer Generated Images (CGI) used in pics.
Current lease expires September.
• Air conditioner keeps the home comfortable all year round
• Dishwasher, built-in, full bathtub and an internal laundry
• Grab delicious coffee or breakfast at Two Good Eggs cafe
• Stroll to Oxford Street buses and Museum Station
• Rapid access to universities, Chinatown and foreshore
• In easy reach of Central Station and trains lines for the airport
Strata Levies $875.19/qtr
Council Rates $255/qtr
Water Rates $177.91/qtr
Ultra-Convenient Garden Apartment Total Area 124 Sqm
Free Standing Double Brick Home - Eastgardens/Maroubra