Perfectly situated in a sought after location just a minutes’ walk to
Heffron Park, local schools and Westfields, Aquatic
Centre, cafes and beaches close by.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity of lifestyle convenience not
to be missed.
Superbly recreated with sleek interiors, this immaculately presented
family home maximizes space over two levels. Beautifully renovated,
this double brick freestanding home boasts a unique design with open
plan living that opens onto a private a courtyard, perfect for
Fully self contained guest accommodation with dual income
The possibilities are endless as a great family home, investment
This light filled home facilitates the perfect blend of relaxed luxury and
free-flowing indoor/outdoor family living and entertaining.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Spacious freestanding two-storey double brick home
- Open plan living/dining with abundant natural light and reverse
cycle air conditioning
- Home video intercom with internal touch and viewing screen
- Featuring cedar bifold glass doors flow onto a modern courtyard with
gorgeous paved Travertine tiles and low maintenance gardens, koi pond
and tranquil water feature
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs, two with built in robes
- Rear lane access to lower dwelling complete with kitchen & dining,
bedroom nook, living room, bathroom / laundry and courtyard with
private entry or option for main house access.
- Off street parking with remote control LUG and internal access to
- Two stunning kitchens, custom Caesar stone finishes
- Designer bathrooms, floor to ceiling Spanish tiles.
- Quality fixtures and modern fittings sensor activated LED lighting
throughout the kitchens and bathrooms
- Gorgeous American Oak wide timber floors
- Leafy aspect from master bedroom
- Generous internal laundry
- Under-house storage
- NE Facing aspect
Water- $191 Qtrly
Council- $282 Qtrly
Inspection by Appointment
Michael Ozerskis 0422 025050
SOLD Size of a One Bedroom in a near-new security complex - Extremely Quite
$541,900 Grand Central Towers - 2 bedroom apartment, Woden ACT 2606