$541,900 Grand Central Towers - 2 bedroom apartment, Woden ACT 2606
SECURE YOUR APARTMENT FOR $1,000 NO MORE TO PAY UNTIL SETTLEMENT 2020*.
COMPLETION DATE JULY-2020
Inspection by appointment
Limited offer for Investors: 7% rental return guaranteed for 5 years*
Limited offer for First Home Buyers: We will triple the FHB Boost to $21k* (offer ends 13 May 2019)
Brilliantly located. Breathtakingly designed. Introducing Grand Central Towers, a joint venture between GEOCON and ZAPARI located at the Woden junction for the Light Rail Stage 2.
Grand Central Towers is for those who appreciate the fast life and living every moment to the full. Reaching high above the heart of the revitalised Woden Town Centre at 26 and 18 storeys, Grand Central Towers is the essence of luxury, convenience and modern elegance.
Grand Central Towers delivers a breathtaking balance of luxury and amenity. Architecturally designed to blend nature, light and open spaces with an abundance of quality finishes throughout, revel in the highest calibre of contemporary styling and exclusive resident facilities.
• 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
• Curved north-facing facades with views of the National Arboretum, Black Mountain and the Brindabellas
• Striking floor-to-ceiling double glazing
• Choice of three interior design schemes, each including SMEG appliances
• Pristine pool and deck area with breathtaking views and change room facilities
• Private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens
• Resident lounge
• Private function spaces
• Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond
• Bicycle workshop
• Gym and cardio room
• Private resident concierge
• Exclusive resident car wash
• Climate-controlled wine cellar
• 1-minute to Westfield Woden
• 1-minute to Woden Bus Terminal & future Light Rail Terminal
• 12-minutes to Canberra CBD
• 13-minutes to Australian National University
• 15-minute to Domestic and International Terminal
• 7% rental return guaranteed for 5 years*
• 0.5% vacancy rate across Canberra
• Lowest stamp duty anywhere in Australia, payable on competition and claimable in the first year
• Highest rents in Australia
• Highest economic growth in Australia
• 3 billion in committed to infrastructure through to 2022
• 3 billion in committed to infrastructure improvements in the Canberra region through to 2022
StS Peter And Paul Primary School 0.7km
Melrose High School 2.1km
Pearce High School 2.1km
The Canberra Hospital 1.3km
Woden Plaza Major Shopping Centre 0.2km
Australian National University 7.7km
Canberra College 0.4km
Phillip Post Office 0.2km
Call Peter 0418428161 Call Caroline 0412280728
Massive Blocks Huge Opportunity for Home Builders, Developers and Investors alike.
Bush in the city - Truly unique. - Two Homes in One.