66 square metre apartment close to Central and CBD
Generous, affordable and exceptionally convenient
If you’re looking for a central first home, lock-up-and-leave or investment property, this oversized 66 sqm security apartment in Sydney’s inner city couldn’t be better placed. Stylish cafes, restaurants and wine bars are right around the corner and bustling Central Station is just a stroll away.
A highlight of its design is a large covered balcony that spans the width of two rooms. Perfect for private entertaining, it faces north and has a cool inner urban outlook, but if you want more views you can head to the rooftop which has a 360 degree vista over the city.
Peacefully set on level 7 in the secure Excelsior Apartments, there’s no better time to buy as the building has just undergone major refurbishment. A heated indoor pool, a steam room and a gym are there for you or your tenants to enjoy and a friendly onsite manager is ready to assist.
CGI photography used
• Open plan living area and a neat gas kitchen
• Stainless appliances and granite benchtops
• Large bedroom with BIR opens to the balcony
• Ducted a/c, intercom and tall glass windows
• NB: A/C to be repaired at purchasers cost.
• Bathtub plus an integrated internal laundry
• Lift access to loading dock, lobby and facilities
• Walk to UTS, Haymarket, Chinatown and CBD
Council Rates $272.30/qtr
Water Rates $178.11/qtr
Strata Levies $1746/qtr
Inspection: As advertised or by Appointment
Auction: On Site 29.6.19