This perfectly presented property is ideally located in a secure cul de sac location offering a private bushland retreat with soothing bush vista from almost every view point.
Garden lovers will relish the unique setting and large parcel of land with undulating landscaped garden boasting native gardens and tree lined outskirts. If you don’t possess the green thumb and you prefer to let nature do the work then the maintenance would be minimum.
A spacious home for the young or established families or a lovely retreat for those empty nesters who are looking for lifestyle and location.
• Perfectly presented inside and out
• Large view catching hostess kitchen
• Spacious sundeck overlooking reserve
• Large view catching living room
• Combustion fireplace in upstairs lounge
• Provisions for gas heating on both levels
• Elevated dining room twoth views bringing the outdoors in.
• Four spacious light filled bedrooms
• Built in robes in 3 of four bedrooms
• Second lounge or rumpus upstairs
• Sitting room or study upstairs
• Large modern bathroom and separate toilet
• Extra linen and storage on both levels
• Massive internal laundry with second toilet
• Great utility room for storage or home office 3.6 x 2.7 m
• Spacious double garage and remote control doors.
• Large 689m2 undulating block that adds character and opportunity
A warm and inviting home you will love. Offering a peaceful and scenic location with easy access to walking trails with Burnam Burnam reserve virtually on your doorstep. Bonnet Bay is a sought after location.
With a short drive to Jannali and Sutherland Train stations a walk to quality schools and public transport and for those who like to do a spot of fishing or boating you have your choice of 2 or 3 established boat ramps near by. Call to book your private inspection before it’s too late.
Ultra-convenient one bedroom apartment SOLD